The plot thickens! I found one other PC that is having the same identical problem. I also found that if I convert the ACCDB file to ACCDE on the PC that is having the problem, the problem does not occur with that ACCDE file. Go figure. Perhaps there is something in the development PC that needs repair? I'm open to suggestions. This is weird!
---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <winberry.doyce@...> wrote :
---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <wrmosca@...> wrote :
Doyce – Check that the Windows/Office updates are the same on all machines. If not, that probably nails the problem.
Here's a little more info about this weird problem. If I open the ACCDB file and save as ACCDE on the PC that errors, the ACCDE that was created on the problem PC will run but not if the ACCDE was created on my development PC. I've tried compacting and repair and decompile and recompile before creating the accde file but that hasn't helped.
I have one PC running an accde file that errors when a particular form is opened with this error message:
Function is not available in expressions in query expression '(((DatePart("yyyy",[ORDDTE_27]))>=Year(Date())-1)'. The particular form opens on every other PC using the same copy of the ACCDE file. The database is split and each user has their own accde file on their PC. Here is the SQL of the form's record source:
SELECT [SO Master].ORDNUM_27, [SO Master].COMNT2_27, [SO Master].COMNT3_27, [SO Master].CUSTID_27, [SO Master].CUSTPO_27, [SO Master].ORDDTE_27, [SO Master].COMNT1_27, DatePart("yyyy",[ORDDTE_27]) AS CurYear
FROM [SO Master]
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (7)|