Senin, 29 Juli 2013

[MS_AccessPros] Re: VBA Project Cannot Be Read

 

That should have been Control Panel>Add/Reomve programs>Office 2010>Repair

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Mosca" <wrmosca@...> wrote:
>
> Doyce
>
> Run the Office repair through the Control Panel>Office 2010>Repair to see if that fixes it. If not, make sure you have the latest Office updates.
>
> Regards,
> Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
> http://www.thatlldoit.com
> Microsoft Office Access MVP
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C4D9F5E7-BB03-4291-B816-64270730881E
> My nothing-to-do-with-Access blog
> http://wrmosca.wordpress.com
>
>
>
> --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "dnwinberry" <winberry.doyce@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello friends,
> >
> > While out on vacation last week, one of my workstations running Office 2010 developed an ailment and now when I try to open an accde file, I get a message saying "The database cannot be opened because the VBA project contained in it cannot be read." It happens on every accde file I try to open that has VBA code. It appears to open an accdb file with no problems. Other workstations can copy and open the same accde files from the server with no problems. So I'm clueless at this point. Does anyone have an idea what might be this workstation's problem?
> >
> > Doyce
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

1 komentar:

  1. I have created an Access 2010 on a machine running Windows 7 64 bit and only Access 2010 32bit, nothing else from the Microsoft Office Suite. I then create an .accde file. Rename this file to .accdr. I then copy this file to another machine that has the Access Runtime 32 bit installed. When attempting to open the application I get the following error message:

    The database cannot be opened becaus the VBA project contained in it cannot be read....

    I have confirmed that it appears I have sp1 installed for office. At least under help in Access it states SP 1. I have downloaded and installed the Access Runtime SP1 as well. I have attempted to install a hotfix but when attempting to install, I get the message that "there are no products affected by this package installed on this system"

    I have been searching through various articles discussing this issue but they all appear to talk about the RTM version or the 64 bit version of Access.

    Has anyone else ran into similar issues as I am having? I am thinking about just deploying the accdb file because it works, but hate to for obvious reasons.

    Any ideas?

    Access barcode creater

    BalasHapus