I assume this is a report opened in design view. Where exactly are you right clicking?
Get Outlook for iOS
On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 8:09 AM +0200, "Robin Chapple email@example.com [MS_Access_Professionals]" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Here we are two years later with the same problem! Now the 'Right Click' only offers a delete function.
At 2/06/2014 08:05 PM, you wrote:
Sorry – I missed the magic phrase “Report Header”.
I have no idea where to find this in the Access 2013 ribbon. However, if you right-click on any existing header or footer, OR on some blank space inside any section, you will see “Page Header/Footer” and “Report Header/Footer” in the context menu. These menu items will turn the corresponding headers and footers on or off.
From: MS_Access_ Professionals@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, 2 June 2014 18:26
Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] Report Header for a report
I can see "Add a group" but I want a report header. I started with the text in the page header but I do not want it on every page because I need the space.
How do I get a Report Header?
At 2/06/2014 11:40 AM, you wrote:
- Hello Robin
- No, you are not growing senile. Microsoft has just made it harder to find.
- Show the “Group, Sort and Total” pane if you cannot already see it at the bottom of the report design screen (Design ribbo n > Group & Sort)
- Now scroll to the bottom of the existing group/sort levels and you will see “Add a group” and ̶
- 0;Add a sort”.
- The new level will be added at the end of the list. You can use the up and down arrow buttons to change its place in the hierarchy.
- Best wishes,
- From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:MS_Access_Pro firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Sent: Monday, 2 June 2014 10:02
- To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
- Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Report Header for a report
- I am using Access 2013 on a Win7 system
- I am tormented that I cannot find the option to add a Report Header'
- to a report which already has page and group headers and footers.
- I was able to do this in earlier versions. Have I grown senile, I am
- 84, or is the option hidden somewhere else? Google help was no help!
- Many thanks,
- Robin Chapple
Posted by: Duane Hookom <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (8)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.