Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

RE: [MS_AccessPros] subforms not showing

Thomas,
From what you have told us, the Visible property of all the other tabs have been set to No.
If you could provide more information about Link Master/Child, Record Sources, if they are Data Entry, etc someone might be able to provide more assistance.

Duane

To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
From: thomas_lam_us@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:11:37 +0000
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] subforms not showing


I have a form, used to work in 2003, containing multiple subforms no longer works. It only shows the first sub-form, ie first tab, and the page-tabs don't even displayed when I open the main form. What could go wrong?

I open the Design view and all the sub-forms are there. I can open the the subform individually and they just work fine.

The problem is happening in Office 2007.

Thanks,
Thomas


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
MS_Access_Professionals-digest@yahoogroups.com
MS_Access_Professionals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MS_Access_Professionals-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar