Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

[MS_AccessPros] Table Relationship question

 

Hello all,

I am building a reference database for reports that go to Directors and Supervisors. It is becoming more of a documentation database than just a database for reports to people.

There are 5 databases that reports are generated from that go out to these people. But I am trying to think this through on a logical plane but it is my last day before my vacation and I am struggling with the relation link between the two tables. Below is what I have right now. But I think that if there is a many to many between the person table and the report table how would I work this. Because many people can get the same report. Obviously there are more tables for macros, modules and queries as seen in the tblDatabase table.

Thank You

Jim Wagner

I have a table with all the people
tblPerson

PersonID PK
PersonName
EmailAddress

A table for reports
tblReports

DatabaseID FK
ReportID PK
ReportName

Another table
tblDatabase

DatabaseID
DatabaseName
ReportID
QueryID
ModuleID
MacroID

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar