Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Percents not working and not able to average

 

John--Percent is in the Format property of the control bound to Ratio on the report. Percent is the only option offered.

I put the =Avg([Ratio}) in a control in the Report Footer and am still getting the same message.Could it have something to do with "" being put in the query's field where there is the CurrentPrice is Null or 0?

Connie

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "John Viescas" <john@...> wrote:
>
> Connie-
>
> Which property sheet? What is in the Format property of the control bound to
> Ratio on the report? Percent should to it there.
>
> As for Avg, you can use that in a Group Footer or Report Footer, but not in a
> Page Header.
>
> John Viescas, author
> Microsoft Office Access 2010 Inside Out
> Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
> Building Microsoft Access Applications
> Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Out
> SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
> http://www.viescas.com/
> (Waco, Texas <yee haw>)
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mrsgoudge
> Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:38 AM
> To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Percents not working and not able to average
>
> Good morning. I have a query that computes a ratio of Sold Price to Last Listed
> Price using the following:
>
> Ratio: IIf([qCurrentPriceAll].[CurrentPrice]=0 Or
> [qCurrentPriceAll].[CurrentPrice] Is
> Null,"",[Sales]![SoldPrice]/[qCurrentPriceAll].[CurrentPrice])
>
> On the report I would like it to display as a percentage. On the Property Sheet
> the Format for the field is Percent. (Percent is the only option given). I
> select 2 decimal points. An example of the result that shows is:
> 0.923248053392658 whether it's auto decimal places or 2 decimals. I want it to
> display 92.32%. What should I do?
>
> Also, at the top of the report I tried to create a box that displayed the
> average ratio. The Control Source was set to = Avg([Ratio]). The message said
> that "the expression is typed incorrectly or is too complex to be evaluated ..."
>
> Thank You!
> Connie
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar