Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

[MS_AccessPros] Append query question

 

Hello all,

I have an append query that runs on the OnOpen event of a form. The query named qryAppendtblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees, appends any temp employees to a local table. But if a user opens the form multiple times the query continually appends the table with any temp employees over and over. I added the tempemployee table to the append query and tried every join to get it to work. I have added Is Nulls and is not nulls to the criteria and nothing is working. I am having a brain freeze on this one. Here is the current raw sql statement. What have I missed?

Thank You so much for the help.

Jim Wagner

INSERT INTO tblEmployeeLabels ( [Person Id], [Jobcode Ld], [First Nm], [Last Nm], [Dept Id], [Dept Ld] )
SELECT tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[Person Id], tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[Jobcode Ld], tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[First Nm], tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[Last Nm], tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[Dept Id], tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[Dept Ld]
FROM tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees INNER JOIN tblEmployeeLabels ON tblEmployeeLabelsTempEmployees.[Person Id] = tblEmployeeLabels.[Person Id];

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar