Tim-
If you are using linked tables, the Access DateTime data type cannot handle the precision of datetime2, so the linking process maps the data type to Text. Try converting to just datetime or even date if your DateTime fields contain no time element.
John Viescas, Author
Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
(Paris, France)
On Nov 13, 2014, at 3:10 PM, timdbui@gmail.com [MS_Access_Professionals] <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Hi, would any of you please help me with this issue.
I use SQL Migration Assistant to upload Access 2013 into SQL Server. However, I notice that while I have date columns in Access formatted as Date (either short date or general), they all become short-text after migrated into SQL Server. How can I fix this so I can keep the Date format?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Tim
__._,_.___
Posted by: John Viescas <johnv@msn.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (3) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar