Minggu, 09 November 2014

Re: [AccessDevelopers] Amount in WORDS

 

This was from  the other group where the question was the same

Yahoo! Groups


 



---In AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com, <agpuzon@gmail.com> wrote :


On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Duane Hookom duanehookom@hotmail.com [AccessDevelopers] <AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I believe John provided a good reply in another support group.
 
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
 
To: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
From: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:33:13 -0800
Subject: [AccessDevelopers] Amount in WORDS

 

Hi every one.


I made a report in which i have amount if figures i.e. 649,590.00. I want this amount in words in upper case i.e. SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NINETY ONLY. I am not expert in MS Access, so pls any or help me step by step. I also search on goggle but i don't understand.





SHAKIR




--
Arnelito G. Puzon

__._,_.___

Posted by: duanehookom@hotmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Please zip all files prior to uploading to Files section.

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar