Minggu, 09 November 2014

RE: [AccessDevelopers] Amount in WORDS

 

There is some pretty good code at:

This is from John Viescas in a similar Access Group in Yahoo:
 

Copy all the code on that page into a Standard Module and compile it. To use it, simply call the ConvertCurrencyToEnglish function and pass it your currency value.

On a report, you would add a Text Box and set its Control Source to:

=ConvertCurrencyToEnglish([Name of your field containing the number value])

John Viescas, Author
Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
(Paris, France)
 

From: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
To: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 10:24:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [AccessDevelopers] Amount in WORDS

 
What would that other group be so I can see the answer?

Paul

On 11/7/2014 7:18 PM, Duane Hookom duanehookom@hotmail.com [AccessDevelopers] wrote:
I believe John provided a good reply in another support group.
 
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
 

To: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
From: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:33:13 -0800
Subject: [AccessDevelopers] Amount in WORDS

 

Hi every one.


I made a report in which i have amount if figures i.e. 649,590.00. I want this amount in words in upper case i.e. SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NINETY ONLY. I am not expert in MS Access, so pls any or help me step by step. I also search on goggle but i don't understand.





SHAKIR




__._,_.___

Posted by: Duane Hookom <duanehookom@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Please zip all files prior to uploading to Files section.

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar