Thanks to Duane and A.D Tejpal, I was able to achieve my goal. I used the built in form switch row/ column function.
Thanks for your effort.
Olusesan
________________________________
From: Olusesan Makinde <sesmak@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 9:55
Subject: Re: [MS_AccessPros] Using a report to generate a pie chart for a record
Hi A.D. Tejpal,
Thanks for responding to my mail.
I found the database and have looked through but do not understand how I can do this for my database. Can you please provide more direct information to me?
Olusesan.
________________________________
From: A.D. Tejpal <mailto:adtp%40airtelmail.in>
To: mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 22 October 2012, 23:47
Subject: Re: [MS_AccessPros] Using a report to generate a pie chart for a record
Olusesan,
My sample db named Charts_PieTypeOnReports might be of interest to you. It is in access 2000 file format and is available at Rogers Access Library. Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45
For ready reference, brief description is placed below (at the end of this post).
Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal
------------
Charts_PieTypeOnReports
(Sample Db - Brief Description)
=====================
This db demonstrates four alternative methods of depicting pie charts (on access reports), showing total scores for various codes("G", "R", "Y") pertaining to different group leaders.
(a) Style A - RowSource for the chart is filtered as per run time value of key field (GrpID). This is done via user defined function.
(b) Style B - RowSource for the chart is fed run time values of total scores for different codes for the given key field (GrpID). This is done via user defined functions.
(c) Style C - Mini-Query serving as RowSource for the chart is built at run time, directly using values of total scores for different codes for the given key field (GrpID).
(d) Style D - Child field (GrpID) in the chart is linked to master field (GrpID) located in the group header section.
Version: Access 2000 File Format
References: DAO 3.6
=====================
----- Original Message -----
From: Olusesan Makinde
To: mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 19:03
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Using a report to generate a pie chart for a record
Hi Friends,
I have this database I built with fields like
Number Eligible
Number Budgeted for
Number not budgeted for (a calculated value from Number eligible - Number budgeted for)
I want to generate a pie chart for the Number budgeted for and the number not budgeted for. My initial attempts did not succeed and could only use a bar chart series to display the information. Is there a way I can generate a pie chart for a single record?
If yes, I will appreciate your advise on how I can accomplish this.
Thanks in advance.
Olusesan
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (5) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar