Selasa, 23 Oktober 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Max Query Question

 

Hi Bill,

Thanks so much for your last reply! It was very helpful. Can you help me with another query? I have a table that has 4 columns: A:Ticker, B:DateInput, C:Value, D:MemberName.

Say, the members put in different values for XYZ on different dates:

1/1/2012, XYY, 10, John
2/2/2012, XYZ, 12, John
5/3/2012, XYZ, 14, John
2/3/2012, ABC, 20, Bill
5/3/2012, ABC, 22, Bill

How can I create a query in Access to get the latest value that John put in for XYZ. I want to have only 1 answer for each stock as the result of the query, which are:

5/3/2012, XYZ, 14, John
5/3/2012, ABC, 22, Bill

Thanks again for your helps! Tim

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar