Hi Troy,
Could you post the SQL of the combined A/B/C Query
please.
Regards, Clive.
--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Troy Sherven" <tsherven@...> wrote:
>
> I have 3 tables in my DB. Table A has Job header data (on record per
> job). Table B has job process detail data (multiple records per job).
> Table C has job status date information. These tables are joined by
> job_number. When I write a query and join tables A and B (by
> job_number), everything works fine. My data is displayed accurately,
> and I can modify data as needed. When I add table C to the query
> (joined by job_number), my data displays accurately, but I can no longer
> modify any data through the query view. Any idea why I can't modify any
> data (in table A, B, or C) in the query view when I add table C?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Troy Sherven
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Jumat, 01 Juni 2012
[MS_AccessPros] Re: Join / table issue - Can't edit data
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar