Jumat, 01 Juni 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Join / table issue - Can't edit data

 

I have 3 tables in my DB. Table A has Job header data (on record per
job). Table B has job process detail data (multiple records per job).
Table C has job status date information. These tables are joined by
job_number. When I write a query and join tables A and B (by
job_number), everything works fine. My data is displayed accurately,
and I can modify data as needed. When I add table C to the query
(joined by job_number), my data displays accurately, but I can no longer
modify any data through the query view. Any idea why I can't modify any
data (in table A, B, or C) in the query view when I add table C?

Thanks,

Troy Sherven

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar