Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Web site

 

I have several non profit organistations that run data on servers.

I am not a 'guru' and knew nothing about Access and data on web
sites when I started. I found ASPMaker which allows me to generate
code and the add my cosmetics to pages.

They are a small company and insist on "Full Support" and they mean
it. I always get advice the same working day and the record has been
an answer in 28 minutes.

I am prepared to share my efforts privately if it will help. Much of
the data is personal and cannot be in the public arena.

Cheers,

Robin

At 22/12/2011 01:26 AM, you wrote:
>I have been working on a database for a non profit organization and
>before I am even finished they asked me if all of this information
>can be accessed via the web. So there is my question. Is it
>possible to operate an access database via the web? Do the users
>have to have MS Access. I think I am over my head but I would
>still be interested in the answer.
>
>Thanks
>Bill
>MN

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar