The typical solution is to either use VBA to change the colors or force a value for all years.
To get the code, I typically record a macro in Excel as I set the properties on a similar chart. I can then copy and paste the code into Access and change the object reference.
Forcing a value involves understanding SQL.
You need to get over the "I don't know SQL or VBA" and start learning or hiring ;-)
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP
From: jfakes@rocketmail.com
I have a report that has a graph on it. The user generates at least 50 different graphs using this report. The graphs display data from 2007-2010. However not all data is available for all years.
What is happening is if data is available for all 4 years, the graph displays properly using color coding for each year (red for 2010, green for 2009, tan for 2008, and purple for 2007).
However, if data is missing from say 2007-2008, the color of the bars randomly change (could be red for 2007, and yellow for 2008).
The user wants all graphs to display using the standard colors. I don't know SQL or VBA so I cannot figure out how to set the standard numbers as they always change (a known MS Access issue).
Can anyone help me figure out how to resolve this issue?
Here is the process:
1. User opens report and enters graph desired XYZ for example.
2. The report opens and the user can see the graph.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Jumat, 24 Juni 2011
RE: [MS_AccessPros] Changing series colors on a graph
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar