Hello to all.
I'm working with my main form but need a little help. The form is called frmCustomerDetail. In this form I have a few tabs: General Info, Contacts, and Addresses. In the Address tab I have a sub-form using my 'tblInventory', wich has the inventory found in that specific address, so far so good.
Now I need a sub-form within the 'frmInventory subform' using the 'tblServices'. The catch is that the 'tblServices' has the following fields: IdService(PK), IdInventory(FK), ServDate (formated as NOW() ), Service (to identify the service done to that specific item), Interval (to state how often that item should recieve service, expressed in days), and now I need to make another field wich takes the ServDate value and adds the Interval value to get the NxtServDate (next service date for that item).
Here is what I think I should do:
Make a query with all the fields in tblService and add a field in that query for the next service date. For example: NxtServDate: [ServDate] + [Interval]
Is this correct, or is there a better way to do this?
As always, Edgar
Jumat, 24 Juni 2011
[MS_AccessPros] How do I make the query I need?
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar