Senin, 27 Juni 2011

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Create List of all dates in a range (VBA?)

 

Sorry all, lost all my carriage returns when i posted, i hope this one
looks better.
--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo Account
<database00118@...> wrote:
>
> I have a dataset that i want to use to plan labor requirements over
the course of a week. I have the WorkOrderID, WorkCenter, Labor (some
number), Start Date and End Date.
> Sample Date:
>
1234,PRESS01,1.12,6/27/2011,6/29/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,6/30/2011,7/2/201\
1
> I would like to use VBA but if someone has a query based solution that
would be cool also, but the final result would be a table with the
following format.
> WorkOrderID, WorkCenter, Labor, RunDate

>1234,PRESS01,1.12,6/27/20111234,PRESS01,1.12,6/28/20111234,PRESS01,1.12\
,6/29/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,6/30/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,6/31/20111235,PRE\
SS01,0.12,7/01/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,7/02/2011
> My idea is that if i can identify all the dates that labor would be
required, i can use a crosstab to give me a total of the labor
requirements of any day for planner purposes, while allowing me to move
around the schedule, rerun the queries and see if I can better mange the
labor.
> I know it is a bit of a strange request, but i would really appreciate
anyone giving it a shot. I have been trying to find a way all evening.
> Thanks,
> John
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar