I have a dataset that i want to use to plan labor requirements over the course of a week. I have the WorkOrderID, WorkCenter, Labor (some number), Start Date and End Date.
Sample Date:
1234,PRESS01,1.12,6/27/2011,6/29/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,6/30/2011,7/2/2011
I would like to use VBA but if someone has a query based solution that would be cool also, but the final result would be a table with the following format.
WorkOrderID, WorkCenter, Labor, RunDate
1234,PRESS01,1.12,6/27/20111234,PRESS01,1.12,6/28/20111234,PRESS01,1.12,6/29/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,6/30/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,6/31/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,7/01/20111235,PRESS01,0.12,7/02/2011
My idea is that if i can identify all the dates that labor would be required, i can use a crosstab to give me a total of the labor requirements of any day for planner purposes, while allowing me to move around the schedule, rerun the queries and see if I can better mange the labor.
I know it is a bit of a strange request, but i would really appreciate anyone giving it a shot. I have been trying to find a way all evening.
Thanks,
John
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Senin, 27 Juni 2011
[MS_AccessPros] Create List of all dates in a range (VBA?)
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar