Thanks Jim. That's all I needed to know.
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:45 AM, "Duane Hookom duanehookom@hotmail.com [MS_Access_Professionals]" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:12:18 +0100
Duane-
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Duane,
The database is a customized database for the tasks and projects that I work on at work. I have a pretty detailed system that I could not reproduce in outlook so I do not think that my outlook.com tasks could fare any better.
Jim Wagner
On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:45 AM, "Duane Hookom duanehookom@hotmail.com [MS_Access_Professionals]" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Thanks John. I was somewhat aware of that but my question remains whether the functionality of the account meets the requirements of Jim without using Access. I know we all love Access but there are times when alternatives are better suited.
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:12:18 +0100
Duane-
You can use your Hotmail, Outlook, or even old MSN account to get logged into the Microsoft "Cloud". OneDrive is a part of that - Jim has already tried it.
John Viescas
On Nov 12, 2014, at 5:54 PM, Duane Hookom duanehookom@hotmail.com [MS_Access_Professionals] <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
__._,_.___
Posted by: Duane Hookom <duanehookom@hotmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (22) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar