--
Sent via EmailTray, my personal email concierge.
Get yours at http://www.emailtray.com
-----Original Message-----From: luvmymelody@yahoo.com [MS_Access_Professionals] <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com>To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.comSubject: [MS_AccessPros] Portable Access
Hello all,
I have a database that I enter in my tasks and projects for work. It is a personal database that I keep on my flash drive. I back it up in OneDrive each day after using. I was thinking that there has to be a better way of getting to my database so that has more portability. Something that I could open on my work laptop or my work desktop or my personal desktop or laptop.
I was looking at Azure but that seems a bit much for such a small database. The cost does not seem to be worth the 25 MB footprint. Although it would be nice to learn how to use it. I have SSMS on my work machines and my laptop. But I am not sure how that would keep the Access database portable.
I do not have a web location to store the Access database either. What are some thoughts that the forum users have?
Thank You
Jim Wagner
Posted by: josemezayasoc@yahoo.com.mx
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (3) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar