Sabtu, 15 November 2014

[MS_AccessPros] OT - end of a song ... any musicians out there?

 

any musicians out there?

getting back to writing music ... here is the end of a song I wrote today ... it is only 1 minute.  If you are interested in collaborating and recording, please let me know.  The song needs a beginning and middle.  Everything else I wrote is really different songs ~ I'd like to finish this one and get it out there!  What is posted is just to get an idea, not a final ~


The audio should start when you go to the page and needs Javascript.  If it doesn't start playing automatically, could you please tell me what you are using?

thank you

Warm Regards,
Crystal

 *
   (: have an awesome day :)
 *

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Crystal <strive4peace2008@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar