Hi Troy,
In view of John's explanation there is no need to
post the SQL.
One way of displaying the data of the three tables
is to have a main form base on the JobHeader and
have two subforms B and C, linked to the primary
key in Table_A.
The forms and SubForms should be editable but make
sure that you set the Cascade Updates/Deletes in
the Relationships correctly.
Hope that helps.
Regards, Clive.
--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Clive" <zctek@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Troy,
>
> Could you post the SQL of the combined A/B/C Query
> please.
>
> Regards, Clive.
>
> --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Troy Sherven" <tsherven@> wrote:
> >
> > I have 3 tables in my DB. Table A has Job header data (on record per
> > job). Table B has job process detail data (multiple records per job).
> > Table C has job status date information. These tables are joined by
> > job_number. When I write a query and join tables A and B (by
> > job_number), everything works fine. My data is displayed accurately,
> > and I can modify data as needed. When I add table C to the query
> > (joined by job_number), my data displays accurately, but I can no longer
> > modify any data through the query view. Any idea why I can't modify any
> > data (in table A, B, or C) in the query view when I add table C?
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> >
> >
> > Troy Sherven
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
Sabtu, 02 Juni 2012
[MS_AccessPros] Re: Join / table issue - Can't edit data
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar