Bill,
Thanks for carrying out the upgrade to this remarkably useful and ever popular utility. Great job!
(Opens smoothly in Access 2010).
Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal
------------
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Mosca
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 21:43
Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] Properties setter for ACCDB/ACCDE/MDB/MDE
Crystal
Thanks for the kind words. Now I just have to figure out why Duane can't open it
in 2007.
Regards,
Bill
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Crystal
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:20 PM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MS_AccessPros] Properties setter for ACCDB/ACCDE/MDB/MDE
Hi Bill,
wonderful news! Thank you. I modified my version of your properties setter,
but I do pass the link to others who are not as savvy ...
For those of you who have not downloaded Bill's Property Setter, YOU ARE MISSING
OUT! This is a great tool and a "must" for every toolkit
Warm Regards,
Crystal
Microsoft MVP
remote programming and training
Access Basics by Crystal
http://www.AccessMVP.com/strive4peace
Free 100-page book that covers essentials in Access
*
(: have an awesome day :)
*
________________________________
From: Bill
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Properties setter for ACCDB/ACCDE/MDB/MDE
Due to popular demand, I finally got it in gear and created an open-source
Properties Setter for 2007-2010 file versions as well as older versions.
If you spot any bugs please let me know. I didn't do a thorough testing before
uploading it to our Files>Utilities folder.
If I can do some more testing I'll see if it's ready for my website. Of course,
that stuff is not open-source. You guys are special.
Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Kamis, 26 Januari 2012
Re: [MS_AccessPros] Properties setter for ACCDB/ACCDE/MDB/MDE
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar