Steve-
One wonders why you would ever want to do this!?!??
RunCommand acCmdNewObjectDesignQuery
John Viescas, author
Microsoft Office Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Out
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
http://www.viescas.com/
(Paris, France)
-----Original Message-----
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sspatriots
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 5:28 AM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Open Query Design, Close the Show Table dialouge box,
Switch to SQL View
Can someone tell me what I need to do do the code below to perform what I have
in the subject line? Right now it opens a Wizard window for Queries and not the
Query Design button. I'm using Access 2007.
Public Function openNewQry()
On Error GoTo ErrHandler
SendKeys "~", False
RunCommand acCmdNewObjectQuery
RunCommand acCmdSQLView
Exit Function
ErrHandler:
MsgBox "Error in openNewQry( )." & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Error #" & Err.Number & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & Err.Description
Err.Clear
End Function
Thanks,
Steve
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
Minggu, 05 Juni 2011
RE: [MS_AccessPros] Open Query Design, Close the Show Table dialouge box, Switch to SQL View
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar