Duane
I don't see the OP in our membership list. It could be he decided to go
elsewhere.
Regards,
Bill Mosca,
Founder, MS_Access_Professionals
That'll do IT http://thatlldoit.com
MS Access MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca
-----Original Message-----
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Duane Hookom
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:11 AM
To: Access Professionals Yahoo Group
Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] I would like to start sending e-mails to this group
Can you provide the question? Do you want to display uppercase or store the
uppercase in the field? Is this a regular process or one time? Do you want to do
this on a form control while data entry?
Have you search the VBA Help on upppercase?
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
From: don@holstrom.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 07:48:20 -0400
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] I would like to start sending e-mails to this group
I particularly have a simple question about how to change to uppercase in a
field already in.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011
RE: [MS_AccessPros] I would like to start sending e-mails to this group
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar