Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Date() Now

 

Danny

Can you upload a zipped, sample database with just the table structures and your query? Without that info, I still can't tell you what is wrong.

Bill

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "dannyb" <dannbarnett@...> wrote:
>
> Hey Bill,
>
> We track the overtime the employees put in on an employees database, we use this to see how the crews are doing, if a crew's OT is higher consistantly then why, if ,they have the same number of personnel do the same work as the other crews.
>
> when doing our reports we use the crewID, employeeID and other field to get a report that divides the report into crew showing each emplyee, their individual days OT hour, total for the employee plus in the crew header it gives the total hours for the crew and it works great except now that we have changed some of the employee's shift I am still getting them on their old shift not the new one.
>
> My guess is in my query I should probably have the start date return the highest number or something like that.
>
> I am using 2007
>
> Thanks
> Dannyb
>
> --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Mosca" <wrmosca@> wrote:
> >
> > Danny
> >
> >
> >
> > I'm not understanding what you want. If you want all employees with a null
> > ending date then you would do this:
> >
> > SELECT *
> >
> > FROM MyTable
> >
> > Where EndDate IS NULL
> >
> >
> >
> > But I think you are not really giving us enough information to work with. More
> > details would be a good thing.
> >
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Bill Mosca,
> >
> > Founder, MS_Access_Professionals
> >
> > That'll do IT <http://www.thatlldoit.com/> http://thatlldoit.com
> >
> > MS Access MVP
> >
> > <http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca>
> > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dannyb
> > Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:01 PM
> > To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Date() Now
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I have an employee list with a crew start date and an end date, now some of the
> > crew members are changing crews. I am entering a new start date.
> >
> > When I run a query I all of the records, do I need to put a IsNull statement in
> > the end date to get the latest crew an employee is on.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dannyb
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar