Yes. It's on the General tab of the Properties window at the bottom. If
Windows marked it not trusted, you'll see an Unblock button. Click that to fix
the problem.
John Viescas, author
Microsoft Office Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Out
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
http://www.viescas.com/
(Paris, France)
-----Original Message-----
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Duane Hookom
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 1:22 AM
To: Access Professionals Yahoo Group
Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] Access XP file opening error
Welcome Deb,
I believe there is a property like "Blocked" that you can change if you
right-click the downloaded file and choose properties.
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP
From: beader59@gmail.com
Hi,
New here, first post ;-) I am trying to open the Inventory Parts file that
I found in the files section. I get an error message that says-
"This file is located outside your intranet or on an untrusted site.
MS Access will not open the file due to potential security problems.
To open the file, copy it to your machine or an accessible network
locations."
I am using Access XP on a Vista computer. The file was downloaded to my
computer and extracted to another folder, then I double clicked on it to
open it. Access opens but will not open the file. I have also tried using
the File - Open command in Access with the same results.
I also had the same problem trying to open an Access inventory template from
MS's website.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Deb - An Access Newbie!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
Minggu, 26 Juni 2011
RE: [MS_AccessPros] Access XP file opening error
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar