Senin, 27 Juni 2011

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Changing series colors on a graph

 

I'm still looking for some guidance on this issue. Does anyone know how to set these colors and keep them the same?

Thanks.

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "jfakes.rm" <jfakes@...> wrote:
>
> I have a report that has a graph on it. The user generates at least 50 different graphs using this report. The graphs display data from 2007-2010. However not all data is available for all years.
>
> What is happening is if data is available for all 4 years, the graph displays properly using color coding for each year (red for 2010, green for 2009, tan for 2008, and purple for 2007).
>
> However, if data is missing from say 2007-2008, the color of the bars randomly change (could be red for 2007, and yellow for 2008).
>
> The user wants all graphs to display using the standard colors. I don't know SQL or VBA so I cannot figure out how to set the standard numbers as they always change (a known MS Access issue).
>
> Can anyone help me figure out how to resolve this issue?
>
> Here is the process:
>
> 1. User opens report and enters graph desired XYZ for example.
> 2. The report opens and the user can see the graph.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar