Hello to everyone.
Now I'm off to building my queries and I have 2 questions...
1. Should there be a limit as to how many fields I include in my query?
The thing is, I need a query with just about all the information I have for a customer, which is located in several tables. For example, the tables related to tblCustomers are: tblStatus, tblContacts, tblAddresses, tblInventory, tblServices, tblInspection. I need all the information in each table that relates to a given customer. But would it make the query to large to run effectively?
2. How do I make that query display only the fields that actually have data entered. If I have a customer without a website, then I don't want that column to show up in the query unless it acutually has a value in it. Can I do this?
Edgar
Minggu, 26 Juni 2011
[MS_AccessPros] I want to build a query
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar