Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

[MS_AccessPros] Before Updat

 

I have this code in a controls before update, what I want is to warn the operator that he is entering a number that has already been used but be able to click yes and continue and use the same number. what I am missing is between these lines

If intResponse = vbYes Then

Else

I have duplicate as YES duplicates OK in the table.

Private Sub MPC_Number_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer)
On Error GoTo ProcError

Dim rs As Object
Dim z As Variant
Dim intResponse As Integer

z = DLookup("[MPC_Number]", "[T_Components]", "Trim([MPC_Number]) = '" & Trim(Me.[MPC_Number].Value) & "'")

If Not IsNull(z) = True Then
intResponse = MsgBox("This MPC Number has already been Entered, Would you like to re-use this number? ", _
vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "Duplicate Number Entered")

If intResponse = vbYes Then
*************************************

***************************************
Else
Me.Undo
Cancel = True

End If
End If

ExitProc:
Exit Sub
ProcError:
MsgBox "Error " & Err.Number & ": " & Err.Description, _
vbCritical, "Error in procedure MPC_Number_BeforeUpdate..."
Resume ExitProc
End Sub

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar