Selasa, 08 September 2015

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Errors after update to Office365

 

Hi Adam,

perhaps you need to set options to trust the database?  I trust all my drives at the root that could contain a database

Access Defaults ... take a tour ...  (cc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9n0B3MU_w
- Trust Center Settings and other Access defaults you can set

warm regards,
crystal

~ have an awesome day ~

On 9/8/2015 11:45 AM, runuphillracing@yahoo.com [MS_Access_Professionals] wrote:

They're in the process of updating everyone to Office 365. Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint are the new versions. Access is still 2010. Since the update, I've been getting new errors. For example:


  • "Err#2046, The command or action 'Send Object' isn't available now." on the line "DoCmd.SendObject ..."
  • "Run-time error '1004'  Method 'Save' or object '_Application' failed" on the line "x1App.Save" where I'm saving an Excel file I created and manipulated from within Access.

Are there references I need to add or something else?


Adam



__._,_.___

Posted by: crystal 8 <strive4peace2008@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar