Rabu, 09 September 2015

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Application defined, or object defined error

 

I forgot to mention...

Do a Google search on this: ms access error 2046

There seems to be a variety of causes and solutions so obviously that error number is another one of Microsoft's general errors meaning it can come from more than one source.

And yes, I realize I did John's pet peeve in that I forgot to include the thread in my previous post. Sorry, John!

-Bill


---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <wrmosca@comcast.net> wrote :

Adam

As John said, that "tool" seems to be owned by a suspicious provider. The entire site seems untrustworthy to me. The entire page is vague double-talk blaming everything on everything from bad system files to bad installation of unnamed software to your grandmother's apple pie.

I'd stay away from it and continue to work on resolving the issue.

Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C4D9F5E7-BB03-4291-B816-64270730881E
My nothing-to-do-with-Access blog
http://wrmosca.wordpress.com

 
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: wrmosca@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar