Ted-
You can find the file at:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/files/2_Assistanc
eNeeded/
VBA Autonumber v 0.0.zip at the end of the list.
John Viescas, Author
Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
http://www.viescas.com/
(Paris, France)
-----Original Message-----
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ted S
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:39 PM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Re: Sequential Numbering
This is simular to what I need to do, but instead of the year, I need to
pull the contents of two other fields (each two letters). I think I could
adapt this, but can't find what was uploaded.
Ted
--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "sspatriots" wrote:
>
> Thank you John. That worked pefectly. I think I wasn't doing anything
> to dirty the form in order to get it to create the autonumber. Wow,
> and I'm just gettng underway on this project...Steve
>
> --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, John Viescas wrote:
> >
> > Steve-
> >
> > See the frmDemo form in the file I uploaded. Go to a new record and
> > type something in "Data" to dirty the record. The code will
> > generate the next number when you save the record.
> >
> > John Viescas, Author
> > Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
> > Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
> > Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
> > Building Microsoft Access Applications SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
> > http://www.viescas.com/ (Paris, France)
> >
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
> > sspatriots
> > Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:02 AM
> > To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Re: Sequential Numbering
> >
> > John,
> >
> > Thank you for the solution. I tried using the code you have below,
> > however, nothing happens when I save the form. I'm sure it's
> > something I'm doing wrong. Do you think you could re-attach the
> > change you made to the files area so I can see what I'm doing wrong.
> > I have the code tied to the box that shows the new values, but nothing
shows up.
> >
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Steve
> >
SNIP
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (8) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar