Minggu, 10 Februari 2013

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Sequential Numbering

 

This is simular to what I need to do, but instead of the year, I need to pull the contents of two other fields (each two letters). I think I could adapt this, but can't find what was uploaded.

Ted

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "sspatriots" wrote:
>
> Thank you John. That worked pefectly. I think I wasn't doing anything to dirty the form in order to get it to create the autonumber. Wow, and I'm just gettng underway on this project...Steve
>
> --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, John Viescas wrote:
> >
> > Steve-
> >
> > See the frmDemo form in the file I uploaded. Go to a new record and type
> > something in "Data" to dirty the record. The code will generate the next
> > number when you save the record.
> >
> > John Viescas, Author
> > Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
> > Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
> > Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
> > Building Microsoft Access Applications
> > SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
> > http://www.viescas.com/
> > (Paris, France)
> >
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sspatriots
> > Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:02 AM
> > To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Re: Sequential Numbering
> >
> > John,
> >
> > Thank you for the solution. I tried using the code you have below, however,
> > nothing happens when I save the form. I'm sure it's something I'm doing
> > wrong. Do you think you could re-attach the change you made to the files
> > area so I can see what I'm doing wrong. I have the code tied to the box that
> > shows the new values, but nothing shows up.
> >
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Steve
> >

SNIP

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar