Jumat, 08 Februari 2013

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Has Microsoft stopped developing MsAccess ?

 

I would tend to discount any such rumors. I have been hearing such talk
for years. After just about every new release, the rumor goes around
that this is the end of the line for MS Access. When I think about it, I
find it hard to believe that MS will kill off the premier desktop
database product.

What I also find it hard to believe is that MS hasn't ported it to the
Mac, which seems to be even a better idea now than it was in the past
because doing so would probably be tantamount to a *nix port. That would
pretty much put MS everywhere. For a freelancer like myself, that would
be lucrative.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar