I am reading this great book called MS Access 2003 Inside Out(written by John V btw). And it was talking about VB corruption (page 765).
Yesterday I read how MS switched in MS Access 2000 to saving the entire VB project and how that meant two developers can't be in the db at the same time. So that answered that question why I can't make changes whenever anyone else is in the db.
Anyone know how I might be able to get an electronic version of this book? (hint hint John V). I have learned so much from this book.
John F
--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, Robin Chapple wrote:
>
>
> Thanks John,
>
> 100% success. Greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robin Chapple
>
>
> At 6/02/2013 07:38 AM, you wrote:
> >Robin-
> >
> >Looks like your VB Project is corrupted. Create a new blank database,
> >import all the objects from the old one, open the VB Editor (CTRL+G) is a
> >shortcut, choose Compile from the Debug menu and save if no errors. Compact
> >after all that, and you should be good to go.
> >
> >John Viescas, Author
> >Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
> >Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
> >Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
> >Building Microsoft Access Applications
> >SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
> >http://www.viescas.com/
> >(Paris, France)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> >[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robin Chapple
> >Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:30 PM
> >To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Access closed down
> >
> >
> >I am using Access 2007.
> >
> >Recently I have suffered an error which closes Access, makes a back up copy
> >and leaves me with technical information that I am not experienced enough to
> >understand.
> >
> >This is the information:
> >
> >Problem signature:
> > Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
> > Application Name: MSACCESS.EXE
> > Application Version: 12.0.6606.1000
> > Application Timestamp: 4e27ab6b
> > Fault Module Name: VBE6.DLL
> > Fault Module Version: 6.5.10.54
> > Fault Module Timestamp: 4f85ffc9
> > Exception Code: c0000005
> > Exception Offset: 0001a7e8
> > OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
> > Locale ID: 3081
> >
> >Additional information about the problem:
> > LCID: 1033
> > Brand: Office12Crash
> > skulcid: 1033
> >
> >Read our privacy statement online:
> > http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
> >
> >If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
> >statement offline:
> > C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
> >
> >
> >What can I do to rectify the problem.
> >
> >Many thanks,
> >
> >Robin Chapple
> >
> >
> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >
> >------------------------------------
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >------------------------------------
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (4) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar