I am using Access 2007.
Recently I have suffered an error which closes Access, makes a back
up copy and leaves me with technical information that I am not
experienced enough to understand.
This is the information:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MSACCESS.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6606.1000
Application Timestamp: 4e27ab6b
Fault Module Name: VBE6.DLL
Fault Module Version: 6.5.10.54
Fault Module Timestamp: 4f85ffc9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001a7e8
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081
Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our
privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
What can I do to rectify the problem.
Many thanks,
Robin Chapple
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar