One of the databases that I put together is now on a server. Two users,
using Runtime 2010 are working on it, or trying to work on it.
When the user tries to open the database they get this message.
The Microsoft Access Daatabase engine cannot open or write to the file
"\\Server-HCC\Users\Public\Documents\Beyond Horizons_BE.accdb'. It is
already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view
and write its data.
I am sure I never caught this because I only worked on one machine at a time
but I swear that I had the database open from multiple computers and never
got this error.
Any idea how to fix this? I have read some web postings but cannot figure
out what they are saying.
Thanks,
Bill Singer
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar