Hi,
The geniuses in charge at my company decided to assign a database to me that was done in 2007. I don't have 2007, I have 2002. As you can see this was a well thought out decision on their part.
I told the old person in charge of the db to convert down to 02 so I can manage it, they didn't, left the company, and now the person who is supposed to be using the database is having issues.
I went to her desk (since she has 07 now, which broke all of my old databases) and updated the "trusted locations" thing to as much as I could set it to (IE not c:\), but we still can't open it. I tried shift bypassing and that doesn't work. I tried creating a new db and importing to it but I keep getting the same error:
Unrecognized database format '<file path here>'
The file is an accdb format, I don't understand why 2007 wouldn't open it. I get the same error when i try to import everything to a new db. Do I need to add more trusted locations? I don't know what to do here...
Thanks
-Lee
Rabu, 22 Februari 2012
[MS_AccessPros] Trouble getting into 2007 db
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar