Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

[MS_AccessPros] OT - Outlook signature files

 

Hi gang

I know this is way off topic but it is just too cool not to share to with you.

I work between 3 computers at work (one with Win XP, one with Win 7 and one laptop with Win XP) and keeping the company-mandated signature up-to-date on all three has been a real pain until now. I've just discovered how to copy all signatures from one machine to another.

In 2003 and most easlier versions, click on Tools>Options>Mail Format.
In 2007, Office button>Options>mail format.
In 2010, File>Options>mail format.

You'll see a "Signatures" button. Hold down Ctrl amd click it. This will automatically open up Windows explorer to your Signatures folder. Just copy all and go to the next computer and do a paste.

You'll have to set your default sigs but, hey, that's way better than building all the sigs from scratch or copy & pasting from an old email.

Thanks to the Outlook blog for this tip.
http://blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-outlook/archive/2008/07/11/how-do-i-back-up-my-signatures.aspx

Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar