I downloaded your property setter for Access 2007-2010 and attempted to open it with Access 2007. I get the message "unrecognized database format". Am I doing something wrong?
Duane
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
From: wrmosca@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:23:27 +0000
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Re: Securing back-end database - Properties Setter application?
Rod
I'm working on an upgraded version of the Properties Setter now. If you download my open source version from our Files>Uitlities and Add-ins folder you can probably figure out how to upgrade it to an ACCDB file and make some changes to the code so ACCDE and ACCDB files are included in the common dialog box when browsing for a database.
If you aren't sure how to proceed you mmight have to wait until I get it finished.
In the meantime, you could use my code to make your own simplified property setter.
Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca
--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "rodbevill" <desertscroller@...> wrote:
>
> This may not be the appropriate place for this topic. If not, just let it drop.
>
> I am currently deploying my split database but want to secure the back-end. Using Access 2010 and have been trying to use the information from "That'll do IT" website. Using the information in code samples seems to lock-it down but I am unable to get back into the database for maintenance. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
>
> Was going to use the application (Properties Setter) but it is not setup for 2010. Can the 2010 database accdb be rename to mdb extension then use the application? After which can be reset to accdb extension.
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
MS_Access_Professionals-digest@yahoogroups.com
MS_Access_Professionals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MS_Access_Professionals-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar