Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

RE: [MS_AccessPros] Determine Which Table is Used for Lookup

First, most of us technically mature developers never use lookup fields in tables. If you want to use them try view your relationships.

Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
From: mossj5@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:02:21 +0000
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Determine Which Table is Used for Lookup






How do I determine which table I used for a lookup? I really don't remember and Table design doesn't really tell you.

Thanks,

John






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
MS_Access_Professionals-digest@yahoogroups.com
MS_Access_Professionals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MS_Access_Professionals-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar