Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Deletion bar on form

 

Hi Tiffany

form properties:
Navigation buttons --> No
Warm Regards,
Crystal

Microsoft MVP
remote programming and training

Access Basics by Crystal
http://www.AccessMVP.com/strive4peace
Free 100-page book that covers essentials in Access

 *
   (: have an awesome day :)
 *

________________________________
From: cc0623

John,
 
It is No and that is why I am confused.  The bar is still there with the arrow on it. And, I also want the record naigation at the bottom of the nav form gone because there are only a few tabs and it is pointless.  Is it possible to get rid of the bar at the bottom that says record, search and no filter (grayed out).  I just want a simple box.

Tiffany

________________________________
From: John Viescas
 
Tiffany-

Change the Record Selectors property of the form to No.

John Viescas, author
Microsoft Office Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Out
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
http://www.viescas.com/
(Lahaina, HI)

-----Original Message-----
From: cc0623

There is a bar on the left side of the form with an arrow. How do I get rid of
it or make it invisible?

Tiffany

-----

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar