Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Re: How can you view a tables Description

 

Paul,
Can you please explain what you mean by "loop of TableDef's and Fields: fld.Properties("Description").Value." I'm not sure what you mean.

John F.

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pbaldy72@...> wrote:
>
> I should have added that will error if there is no description, so you need to trap for that.
>
> Paul
>
>
> --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pbaldy72@> wrote:
> >
> > It would help to know how you're getting the others, but in a loop of TableDef's and Fields:
> >
> > fld.Properties("Description").Value
> >
> > Paul
> >
> >
> > --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "jfakes.rm" <jfakes@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a user that has put descriptions of each field in a MS Access 2003 table. This user wants to be able to get a listing of the following items to send to some SAS programmers so they can write code then export it into Access.
> > >
> > > The programmers need to see the Field Name, Data Type, as well as the Description. I haven't found anyone to get the Field Name description so the user can export the structure.
> > >
> > > Anyone have any idea how to do this?
> > >
> > > John F.
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar