When I'm typing into a couple of comboboxes it will often allow only a few numbers and then stops and ignores the rest of what I'm typing for a bit. Seems like it's figuring out what the next option that matches my typing could be. Could this be because the info is not indexed? (If so, how would I index a field that created from about 4 fields?)
I have checked and the following events are used for this box:
Before Update, After Update, On Got Focus
The On Got Focus code is:
If Me.NewRecord And Not Me.Dirty Then
Exit Sub
End If
'Requery Address box so that if a new record was added (Not in List) the new one
is now part of the list
If Me.NewRecord And Me.Dirty Then
Me.Undo
Me.HomeInfoID.Requery
End If
The events for the form are: On Current, After Update, On Lost Focus, On Close.
Thank you!
Connie
Kamis, 26 Januari 2012
[MS_AccessPros] Entering into combo box runs code in the middle of entry and ignores typing.
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar