Hi There!
I hope everyone is having a "You Beaut" day!
I am working on an application that store raw data and performs calculations in a query on the raw data to display on an embedded chart in a report. The query criteria is controlled by a unbound field combo box and updates fine with the changes in criteria. However my report whose Record Source is the same query does not update the chart. Can someone please help me by taking a look at my application ? I appreciate your help. I'm not an expert in VBA coding so please be kind and explain for a dummy like me :)
Best Regards,
Greg
PS I'm not sure if I can upload my application from here for you to look at
__._,_.___
Posted by: xenon.blue@yahoo.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar