Mike
I think you will find SQL server jobs pretty simple to use. Build your imports or whatever data manipulation queries as stored procedures and then create jobs to run them.
-Bill
---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <Michael.P.Devlin@Hofstra.edu> wrote :
---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <Michael.P.Devlin@Hofstra.edu> wrote :
Rats. =)
We have a few instances of SQL Server running, so I will see about getting the DBAs to allow me to use one of them.
If not, I will try Express.
Do you have any idea if I could use something more robust like VB.NET to perform the same tasks, or would SQL Server still be the simplest and best solution?
We have a few instances of SQL Server running, so I will see about getting the DBAs to allow me to use one of them.
If not, I will try Express.
Do you have any idea if I could use something more robust like VB.NET to perform the same tasks, or would SQL Server still be the simplest and best solution?
__._,_.___
Posted by: wrmosca@comcast.net
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (6) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar