Dear All,
I have a subform called "subItinerary" attached to frmMain, in the subform there is list of itinerary like this:
frmMain
"Itinerary": unbound text box
subfrom: subItinerary
ItineraryID Date City
1 25-Sep-2015 Paris
2 26-Sep-2015 Tours
3 27-Sep-2015 Dijon
My question is how to show the itinerary horizontally like this: Paris-Tours-Dijon in the above unbound text box. I uploaded the access file to group file 2_AssistanceNeeded. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Kevin
I have a subform called "subItinerary" attached to frmMain, in the subform there is list of itinerary like this:
frmMain
"Itinerary": unbound text box
subfrom: subItinerary
ItineraryID Date City
1 25-Sep-2015 Paris
2 26-Sep-2015 Tours
3 27-Sep-2015 Dijon
My question is how to show the itinerary horizontally like this: Paris-Tours-Dijon in the above unbound text box. I uploaded the access file to group file 2_AssistanceNeeded. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Kevin
Regards,
Kevin Zhao
__._,_.___
Posted by: "zhaoliqingoffice@163.com" <zhaoliqingoffice@163.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar