Hi Jim,
use automation with Excel. Find the last row of data:
'for late binding, substitute number for xldown constant
xlSht.cells(nStartRow, nCol).end(xldown).row
WHERE:
xlSht is an object variable pointing to the sheet
nStartRow is a long integer for the first row of data in a column that always has data
nStartRow is a long integer for the first row of data in a column that always has data
nCol is a long integer representing the column number
then use CopyFromRecordset to append the data
xlSht.cells(nRow, nCol).CopyFromRecordset rs
WHERE
nRow is the Row number to start with, long integer
nCol is the column number to start with, long integer
rs is a DAO or ADO recordset
Warm Regards,
Crystal
Code to Sort a Range in Excel (can call in Access too)
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/code-to-sort-a-range-in-excel-can-use-in-access_topic598.html
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/code-to-sort-a-range-in-excel-can-use-in-access_topic598.html
*
(: have an awesome day :)
*
On Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:27 PM, "Jim Wagner luvmymelody@yahoo.com [MS_Access_Professionals]" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
So I have a question that I have been working on a solution for 2 days and I am unable to come up with a way to accomplish this. We would like to do some analysis for some data that we download every day. I would like to have the totals for each metrics appended to a table each day for a week from the current download each day. there are 4 campuses and 20 departments and we would like to track things like
Gender
FTE like .25%, .50% etc
Employee status
Race
Grade
Full or part time
I figure that we could use Excel to do the analysis but my issue is how do I get to append the data each day from the new table download?
Jim Wagner
__._,_.___
Posted by: Crystal <strive4peace2008@yahoo.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (2) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar